– Tuesday hear Blues Traveler w/ Jamie McLean at Paradise Rock Club and remind yourself what American music’s all about.
– Wednesday I’m going to the biggest event of the year for Gesher City — the organization that connects young Jewish adults in Boston — GeshAIRCity at Roxy 7pm.
– Thursday I’ll rock steady with Krucial Reggae’s Tribute to Bob Marley at Johnny D’s Uptown. A few bands are playing Marley songs.
– Friday all over town is the Honk! Festival of Activist Street Bands from 3pm-8pm.
– Saturday kayaking on the Charles — launching from Kendall Square’s new boat rental place — seems awesome. You can do the whole Charles River from the Zakim Bridge to Watertown. Yes, one way trips are possible because the Charles River Canoe & Kayak has multiple locations along the river.
– Sunday I’m heading to the Middle East Downstairs for Built to Spill. The guys are still plugging away after all this time. Their new album, “There is No Enemy,” is being released this week. 18+ $25 7pm.
– Monday features Weekly Wax at The River Gods in Cambridgeport, where two DJs battle each other for thrills. 21+ No cover 8pm.