– Tuesday I’m meeting new people in my industry at webinnovatorsgroup boston #23 in the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge. The atmosphere, I hear, is phenominal and the startups are interesting.
– Wednesday we hope you join our “Menage A Trois” tasting 6pm at Miel in the Intercontinental Boston. It is a trio of Provençal specialties — Rosé Wine, Olive Oil, Honey — Paired with dishes created by Chef Josean Rosado. $35 all-inclusive, limited to 14 guests, RSVP 617-217-5151.
– Thursday I’m being dragged out to Salsa Thursdays at Masa, the Southwestern kitchen at the start of the South End. Fifty cent tapas are at the bar, music is from 9-1 and lessons are from 10:30-11:30 featuring Dj’s Ricardo and Hernan. Salsa lessons are by salsaboston.com.
– Friday head over to Bond and celebrate the last night of Fashion Week, co-hosted by designer Daniela Corte, there is no charge for the 9pm event, but make sure you RSVP.
– Saturday if you like beer you should go to Harpoonfest in South Boston’s seaport area at 2pm with German food and music — it’s Oktoberfest. Cover charge is $20.00 and includes a souvenir Pint Cup and one drink ticket.
– Sunday there is the United Yelp Event: Apple U-Pick and Winery Tour. It meets at Alewife and Newton Highlands T-stops at 12 Noon and at Nashoba Valley Winery at about 1pm. I hear the winery actually has good wines as well as hard ciders; the tour is $7 per person.
– Monday the band Mumiy Troll is playing at the Middle East downstairs. Hear what’s going on in the other side of the globe with these great russian rockers from the far east of the country. 18+ $28adv/$30dos.