– Tuesday is an Ethnic Dining Meetup at Xinh Xinh. Awesome Vietnamese food in Chinatown.
– Wednesday has the BNC Networking Cocktail Party going on. It’s a young professionals event at the Hyatt Regency Boston from 6pm – 11pm.
– Thursday I’m going to check out Pokin’ Holes at the Algonquin Club, followed by the wrap party at MATCH. Pokin’ Holes is a session where some of the finest entrepreneurs and professionals get together and poke holes in someone’s business model for a live webcast.
– Friday is a good night to wine and dine at the brasserie Bouchee – hopefully on its outdoor patio on Newbury st. It’s restaurant week and that means 3-course dinners at most upscale Boston restaurants is $33.09 for this week and next.
– Saturday the Yelp Crew is invading Provincetown. Take the ferry out from Boston at 8:30AM and stop by a portuguese bakery, a sweet lunch spot, a gallery with a guide, and experience the kick-off of Carnival Week in P-Town
– Sunday features my return to tea after a long coffee stint. It’s happening at Tealuxe on Newbury street.
– Monday I’m going to stroll Davis square and hear some Irish music at The Burren.