– Tuesday I’m checking out Teele Square in Somerville.
– Wednesday is a great night to visit the West side of South Boston, the Broadway T Stop area. My friend has a new loft here and is having a BBQ on the roof. He overlooks my band’s practice space, which is down Dorchester Ave a few blocks. My practice space is a converted warehouse that is also home to a bean sprout distributor.
– Thursday night boasts the best comedy night in the history of Thursday nights, in Dick’s Beantown Comedy Vault @ Remington’s.
– Friday has my band, The Heartsleeves, playing soulful rock at Jacques. We’ll be underground from 9-10pm playing with other cool bands.
– Saturday night features another gig, this time all the way out in Wareham, MA, where The Heartsleeves will provide the magic at COSI all evening long.
– Sunday is the SOWA Open Market, a little festival happening every Sunday from 10am – 4pm. My friends in The Doctors Fox will be providing sensational sounds.
– Monday evening is a good time to stroll the North End and find a new street and eatery.